By registering for the Accelerator Training Program (the Program) on the Blueprint Inc. (Blueprint) website, you (the Registrant) agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (the Agreement):
1. General: This Agreement, and any attachments listed hereto, contains all the terms agreed to by Blueprint and the Registrant relating to this subject-matter, supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, cannot be assigned without express written approval, and may only be changed by mutually agreed written amendment.
2. Services and fees: Services to be provided are set out on the Program website and include:
Up to six (6) online workshops and the opportunity to provide comments prior to each event, unless registration is received after the original date of the workshop
One (1) set of templates for each of the 6 topics per registered workshop (up to 6 total); templates include instructions as well as key messages in email, voicemail and text platforms to optimize use of Connect Post-workshop content for each registered online workshop, including a recording of the webinar and a summary of workshop slides with questions and answers (FAQs)
Dates for registered online workshops and timing of post-workshop deliverables to be determined by Blueprint and will be provided to Registrant in advance via email or on the Program website.
Registrant has the option to register for the series (6 workshops total) or individual workshops on the Program registration form and will pay Blueprint the following fees, consistent with the selection they have chosen: $325 per individual workshop or $1,200 for the series. Payment for individual workshops is due at the time of registration. Payment for the series can be paid in full or by instalment. If paid in full, payment is due at time of registration. If paid by instalment, the first payment of $600 is due at the time of registration and the second payment of $600 is due on November 1, 2020. Blueprint reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Services in the event of late payment.
Any fees paid by the Registrant are non-refundable, subject to the exceptions set out in Section 5 below.
3. Additional fees: Templates for additional platforms (e.g. webpage, social media) or additional key messages (that were not covered in the workshop and part of the existing template package) are available for an additional fee. Any and all meetings, phone calls, other communications, revisions or iterations of deliverables provided by Blueprint at the request of a Registrant, other than what is set out in these Terms and Conditions, will be billed to Registrant at Blueprint’s standard hourly rates. Any modifications or amendments to the terms of this Agreement are subject to mutual written agreement by Blueprint and the Registrant and will be subject to additional fees. If applicable, Blueprint and Registrant agree that reasonable advance notice will be given for requests for in-person meetings, and that any additional services or “on-call support” from Blueprint shall be provided during regular business hours. Project personnel assigned to deliver the services shall be determined by Blueprint.
4. Referral bonus: If a municipality or other user purchases the Program and names the Registrant as a referring party, the Registrant will receive one (1) thirty minute telephone consultation with Michelle Kuly at no charge.
5. Cancellation, refund: Blueprint can cancel the Program at any time for any reason, which includes Blueprint’s right to cancel if it determines there is an insufficient number of subscribers. If Blueprint cancels an individual workshop or the series prior to providing the Services, Registrants will be refunded for the cancelled workshop(s) unless Blueprint is able to reschedule the workshop(s) within a reasonable time of the original workshop date. In the event of rescheduling, Registrant will be notified and re-enrolled in the rescheduled workshop with no refund provided.
6. Ownership and use of materials: Any materials, including copyrightable and uncopyrightable works developed by Blueprint as part of providing the Services, or jointly by Blueprint and Registrant, prior to or during the course of this Agreement are owned by Blueprint. Services and corresponding materials are provided solely to Registrant and Registrant will not reproduce, distribute or share materials without prior written authorization from Blueprint.
7. Accuracy and delivery of information: The Registrant is solely responsible for the accuracy of information supplied to Blueprint. Registrant will not provide any information, material or other information for use that violates or infringes on a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary right. Blueprint will not be liable for the results of any Services or products used or distributed by the municipality through Connect or otherwise.
8. Independent contractors: The parties hereto are independent contractors and no partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship is created. This Agreement does not make either party the agent, principal, master, servant or legal representative of the other party for any purposes whatsoever, and neither party has any general implied or apparent authority to enter into any accounts, contracts or to assume any obligations on behalf of the other.
9. Indemnification: Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blueprint, its officers, directors, and associates against all damages, liabilities or costs including reasonable legal fees and defense costs, arising out of or connected with any third party claims for:
(a) any alleged violation or infringement of a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights as a result of materials provided by Registrant; or
(b) Registrant’s non-compliance with applicable laws or agreements.
10. Governing Law: The Agreement will be governed by the laws of Manitoba and any necessary judicial proceedings will take place before the courts in Manitoba.